Keratin Amino AcidsRafeeq Adams
Keratin Amino Acids is a vegetable alternative to animal keratin. It increases hair strength, enhances elasticity, helps protect hair from harsh salon processes, making the hair more healthy and shiny, and improves the comb-ability of hair.
Keratin is a protein composed of 18 amino acids. It is one of the primary structural components of hair, nails, and the epidermis. Keratin keeps hair healthy and lessens damage. It is an alternative to animal-based keratin. It contains vegetable derived amino acids, carefully blended to mimic the functional ratios in human hair amino acids. The Botonino system contains all these essentials you want.
Designed and developed to reinforce and strengthen your hair fibers.
Benefits of keratin amino acids:
- Increase hair strength
- Enhance elasticity
- Protects hair from harsh salon processes
- Makes hair look more shiny & healthy
- Improves combability of hair (wet and dry combing)
- Reduces static and frizz, making hair easier to style
- Vegan, non-GMO, natural, and sustainable
- No Parabens
- less odor than animal-derived keratin